The following features and enhancements were released by Solid Cactus eCommerce on July 20, 2011. If you are a Solid Cactus eCommerce merchant, more information on these changes can also be found in your recently updated user guide.
This release item allows merchants to offer date-based recurring products to their customers.
- Gives a predictable billing schedule based on the customer purchase date
- Merchants can setup a charge that is monthly by purchase date
- Currently recurring products can be set to charge every specified number of days, but not to a specific calendar day
- Merchants still have the choice of what method they offer for each product
Additional Licenses for User Access
This release item is to update the API to support the new User License Level parameter.
- In addition to the two user licenses provided for accounts enabled with User Access, merchants can also purchase extra licenses for their accounts
- Merchants can purchase 3 licenses for $25 per month
- 6 licenses for $50 per month
- 9 licenses for $75 per month
- A site license for $95 per month
- Real Time Shipping can now be enabled when using PayPal Website Payments Pro and Express Checkout
- API menu items have been relocated from “My Account” to “Resources”